Thursday, July 7, 2011

:('''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

So I left the gym in tears this morning.  In the middle of the wod, or I shouldn't say middle because I couldn't finish the first round.

Sarah Glass' birthday wod:
21-15-9
bodyweight back squats
power cleans
pull ups
100-75-50 double unders. 

We first worked on muscle ups...then warmed up for the  wod.  My back has been jacked up again, so I was planning to go relatively light for the back squats, much less than my actual bodyweight which was surprisingly high last i checked.  I decided to just use one bar for both and do 95.  The back squats were fine, the power cleans ended up one at a time.  I also decided to complete my volume training for pull ups last night, so the pull ups in the wod were rough on my hands.  Once I got lapped once and freaked out I couldn't control the tears.  I got through 18 pull ups, told Jack I couldn't do it, cleaned up my bar and left.

The last time I cried at the gym, it was me and two coaches, and I at least completed the wod.  Today I just got so frustrated because nothing was working, and embarrassed because I felt like the only one, and mad at myself for not attempting to finish.  I scaled a ton so I didn't know how to make it easier other than to do less.  Not my brightest moment...

No comments:

Post a Comment