Monday, January 30, 2012

Cranky pants

So week three started yesterday. All in all I feel good, uninflamed (which is a feeling you don't understand until you cut everything out) energy high, I have been sleepy, (but not fatigued) but I added my multivitamin back in and I think that makes the difference. Cravings have been generally low but this afternoon I would have cut you for a special maguro roll from shiki sushi...

Yesterday at CROSSFIT (I don't know why my iPad does that) we worked on inversions, my headstand has improved , I was able to hold a handstand against the wall for a while, and then we got to the wod to steal my joy. Five rounds row 500 run 400. I was the slowest in my group and it made me sad. I have a hard time running fast in a wod.

Today we worked on back squat (my nemesis). I worked up to 185 for one but it was not low enough :(. It is just a scary lift that I don't do enough. The wod was an amrap of 10 deadlifts, 10 bar facing burpees run 100. I was defeated before I started so I struggled.

Rough day but 16 days in, 14 left of my whole 30, many fore for 63 days, still feeling strong!

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I feel you on the being slowest.

    You're doing great on the challenge--definitely a stronger person that I am.

    ReplyDelete