Friday, January 20, 2012

Everybody be proud of me!

I have fallen off the blogging wagon. And I have meant to post for the new year, but I was waiting to set new goals as my 2011 goals are just 2010 goals repackaged... Then I decided to set goals one at a time to focus on, but then the first one, climb a rope, happened within a week, so GO ME! So I will update them soon, I have been working on ring dips lately.

We started a nine week nutrition challenge at the gym this week (yup 63 days) today is day 6. And so far, so good. Day one was a challenge as we were on the road and only had fruit and nuts and ate only two big meals, and today was hard because I tried to add so some variety and didn't add enough fat to lunch and ended up famished. I think this challenge is the proper way to kick start proper eating habits, as 63 days is a long time. I have already faced such challenges as a friend eating French fries in my car, yeast rolls at dinner, baking for a friend, and the office (bagels, sweets, cheese balls etc) , but have remained victorious.

Last night I went to the gym for endurance and decided to stay for the regular class as well. I kicked butt in endurance! The wod was a thirty second row sprint, burpee broad jump across the turf, sprint back then row thirty seconds. It was fun, yet sucky in the Fran way as we were challenging anaerobic pathways science etc. Of the five of us in class I started thirty seconds behind and managed to catch up with the first group. I had the advantage of rower placement but I will take that achievement!

No comments:

Post a Comment