Friday, March 11, 2011

11- By any means necessary....

So... Ashley said she was gonna do another crazy wod.  I can't quite keep up with Ashley and the others that tend to show up for her crazy ideas YET, but I will get kinda close...you are a product of the company you keep.  Today only me, Paul Pi, and Ashley came to participate in this ridiculous, so I ended up wodding by myself.  The wod was one of Crossfit Harlem's black history month series. On paper, it was so unassuming, I saw it a few days ago and thought it was pretty interesting...

UNBROKEN
50 front squats
50 push press
50 back squats
50 overhead squats
50 thrusters

5 burpees every time you drop the bar or rest more than 10 seconds, 30 seconds rest between each exercise.

Every time a workout requires you to avoid burpees I end up doing a million.  I didn't really count but probably ended up doing about 100...We dropped my weight down to 35 somewhere during the overhead squats, and it took me somewhere between 45 min and an hour...(the clock was only set for 15 minutes, I am not sure if it repeated 3 times or more... This is a lot of mental gaming which I need to improve on obviously...But I definitely got a workout in...

FOOD...
Medium.  I haven't had serious cravings, and I am pretty good with my trader joe's trips...I have had problems where I have gotten stressed out during the day and have not eaten enough, but I am working on that.  I have also made poached eggs...and I am pretty much a fan, though today I made poached eggs for me, and a veggie scramble for john and let mine cook too long, so I missed out on yolky goodness but still good....

today's breakfast...

No comments:

Post a Comment