Thursday, May 12, 2011

i planned to attend yesterdays morning session but on seeing the wod i new it wouldnt work out.

30 burpees
30 toes to bar
30 sdhp
run a mile
30 sdhp
30 toes to bar
30 burpees

my fresh legged mile is ten minutes...my burpees are slow and ttb take me a while.. before i started i told dave to just let me gut through it.  i guess i missed out on the metabolic conditioning aspect but i just wanted to get through it.  i never do ttb on my own and this was my chance to do them.  it was kinda sad in that it took me into the next class time and the clock got turned off on me twice but i survived...
 

1 comment:

  1. Dah!
    I felt so bad about turning the clock off on you buddy. (And twice no less!)
    You did really awesome though. I think having one of the slowest times of the day takes as much guts (if not more) as finishing with one of the fastest. I've been there quite a few times, especially when there's double unders involved.

    ReplyDelete