Saturday, January 22, 2011

boo sickness.

So I do not get sick.  Maybe a sniffle here or there, but I cannot remember the last time I had anything that lasted longer than a day, so I can't remember ever calling out sick from work, or spending a day in bed.  I will say it is a result of taking awesome vitamins, eating relatively well, and working out.  I also think being exposed to all sorts of germs at a gym for the past four years have helped, oddly enough. (When H1N1 first broke some lady came in saying she was over it, knowing she worked out regularly before she knew she had it passing it around and there are more crazy stories like that)  But this week something knocked me on my bottom.  At first glance when I felt kinda off, I thought it was diet related.  I kinda fell off my whole 30 horse this weekend which explained the headache and general lethargy. But when I woke up on Wednesday with a fire in my throat I knew it was not right.  I spent two and a half days in bed, and now am somewhat over it.  I have not had much of an appetite, and when I have I have been working on noodle soup (yeah if you do not have paleo soup ready you are s.o.l. (in my opinion)).  I tried to eat a chick fil-a meal and couldn't do it (told you I fell off/at least I didn't eat the whole thing :/).  So tomorrow's workout looks truck throughable (just keep swimming).  I will attempt three paleo meals and a workout and kick this thing for good!

3 comments: