Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 10/I'm BACK!

Today marks day 10 of 30....I made the best spaghetti sauce to put on my spaghetti squash, but ended up eating it plain...I feel better than a few days ago about the whole situation, I think stocking up for the impeding blizzard is how I need to shop all the time, and I will never be lost for what to eat.

I actually did the regular wod yesterday. We started with presses trying to find a one rep max.  My recorded pr is 90.  I made many attempts at 85, but couldn't quite get it up, but feel that it is attainable.  I also didn't really strategize, like attempting 80, or 82.5 and then going beyond, so oh well.  The wod involved overhead squats and box jumps.  I hadn't squatted in a while so I did the wod with 45 instead of 65, and stepped up to the box instead of attempting to jump some.  I had a slow time, but don't know that it was much slower than if I had done the wod Rxd.  I am super sore today, but am excited about my progress.  While it still hurts to land on the knee, so running is not happening, I can now jump off of it, so I could do broad jumps from two legs to one, or create all sorts of movements no one ever needs.  I also learned I cannot do one legged double unders.

No comments:

Post a Comment