Sunday, October 31, 2010

sad face

Just as I suspected, close out has gotten the better of me.  I had plans to go to the endurance wod Thursday evening, then got called in to work.  Friday I was going to go to 615 and then do my running, but sleep monster was no where to be found, and I got maybe one solid hour of sleep.  When I eat crap that sleep monster likes to hide out somewhere, Friday night I was doing well until the neighbors banged on the door at 3am.  I have been working 10-12 hours a day since then, so have not had the time I would like to work out.  After today's shift I am attempting to return to normalcy with eating habits, and hydrating today in preparation for tomorrows workouts...after all I have one month and 11 days officially till the challenge, with a beach trip, and Thanksgiving thrown in there...so in other words, I am behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment