Friday, February 11, 2011

lindsay gets crafty!

so my photography skills need work, and i have no idea how it uploaded sideways or how to fix it...
Oh you thought this as a fitness blog???? I have had some bonus time lately and a ton of projects that I wanted to try I'm just putting a bit more effort into it. I purchased my seeing machine in April and have yet to put it to really good use. When I was younger I sewed ribbons and elastic on ballet shoes but that is the extent of my machine use so this has been a challenge to learn on my own.  My mom has probably had her fill of random sewing questions...

This project took a max of fifteen minutes and now I have a place to hang earrings so I can see them... I was searching for my tar heel earrings for the game and while I only found one, I found a bunch of other earrings I love but haven't worn in a while.  I was inspired by this tutorial... I used an IKEA frame I had laying around, $2 worth of lace and an old t-shirt...and yes I crafted the earrings as well, while they aren't my most creative gems, they were within reach.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

No comments:

Post a Comment