Thursday, February 3, 2011

:(



So...I broke a plate.  I should have known better than to start with an already cracked plate, but thought it was a small crack, and didn't expect to go crazy throwing weight around.  The workout was death by cleans, so you do a power clean on the 1st minute, 2 on the second, etc... we were to go until fifteen minutes, and if you missed a round you continue to 5 each minute.  I remember doing this wod a while back in the old gym with just me and John.  I remember beating him, and getting somewhere above 10, I thought 15.  Yesterday I got to round 8, and the plate would no longer stand up, then I failed on round 9, though I don't think it was a result of the plate.  I used 75 pounds, but thought before I started that that could be conservative... I went back to review my notes, on October 31, 2008 I did 13 rounds, with 65 pounds. Proof that I am regressing.  I am also majorly hurting today, my poor form yesterday is evident today as my biceps are hurting real bad. that's all for now.



Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.0

1 comment:

  1. My back is tight today which shows I got sloppy in the end.

    ReplyDelete